Pages

3.31.2011

Boo!....Wait...

As you must know by now I love to scare people. I'm also very very very terrible at it. So terrible in fact that...well, just really bad. 1 of 2 things always happens: 1. By the time the victim is near enough for me to scare them I am laughing so hard that they can't possibly be scared of anything except for my sanity. 2. By the time the victim is near enough for me to scare them I am laughing so hard that they can't possibly be scared of anything except for my sanity.

Okay. Those were both the same things, because that's what happens every time.

Well. Yesterday that was going to change. I was at work, minding my own business when Erin walks up and says hi to me while standing at the door. I say hi back and that's when I knew! I could jump at her at the window that she'll pass as she walks down the hall! YES! I have her! She leaves the doorway and I give it about 2 seconds and then I jump into my standard scare stance. Picture it: feet spread apart, knees bent, hands up in attack position, face held in "GAH!" position. Basically, I look like a moron.

I stand there for about 2 seconds...and then think, "What the he..." That's when I hear it, her laughter. Her laughter at me standing there like a moron. She says that it was so fun being able to see me think that I was going to scare her and how my face was all excited...then confused when she never walked by. Instead of walking down the hall, she decided to wait a second and go back to the door. You know, because I'm so effing predictable.

30 minutes later we were talking, and in mid conversation she yells "GAH!". I'll be honest, I jumped.

I'm the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you say things to me that reinforce me positively. So...carry on then, do that thing. Lastly, capital hat!